2012-2014 Adopted City Budget
Work on the City's Budget starts early each year with the preparation of program and project costs and revenue estimates by City Departments and the Finance Division. These documents are reviewed by the City Manager and developed into a Proposed Budget.
The Proposed Budget is reviewed by the City Council in April of each year at a public budget study session. In June, the City Council reviews and adopts a City Budget for the upcoming fiscal year that runs from July 1 to June 30th of the following year.
2012-14 Adopted Budget - Entire Document
Here is a copy of the 2012-2014 Adopted Budget for the City of San Carlos. It was approved in June 2012 and this document includes the amendments made by the City Council when the budget was reviewed. It is available to view and print as one large or separate Acrobat files.
Adopted Budget 2012-14 - One File (PDF , 5.68 MB)
2012-2014 Adopted Budget - by Section
Alternatively, you can read and print the 2012-14 Budget on a section by section basis using the web links below:
Table of Contents
- Budget Overview (PDF , 833 KB)
- Financial Summaries (PDF , 270 KB)
- Revenues (PDF , 640 KB)
- Expenditures (PDF , 316 KB)
- General Government (PDF , 525 KB)
- Community Development (PDF , 246 KB)
- Parks & Recreation (PDF , 291 KB)
- Public Safety (PDF , 313 KB)
- Public Works (PDF , 284 KB)
- Personnel Summary (PDF , 75 KB)
- Capital Improvement Program (PDF , 2.11 MB)
- Debt Service (PDF , 252 KB)
- Statistical Information (PDF , 545 KB)
- Community Satisfaction Survey (PDF , 725 KB)
- Glossary (PDF , 139 KB)
Using Acrobat PDF
If you are unable to view/download the Acrobat PDF files, you'll need to install the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.