Welcome to the San Carlos Police Bureau’s Online Reporting System. This will allow you to submit certain types of police reports electronically and print out a copy for free. In order to file an online report, you must confirm the following:
In order to file an online report, please make sure you turn off your pop-up blocking software. You can do this from the “Tools” section in your internet preferences. Please refer to the Online Report Frequently Asked Questions section if you have additional questions or contact the San Carlos Police Bureau at (650) 802-4277.
- If this is an emergency, please do not file an online report- please call 911.
- If the incident occurred outside San Carlos city limits, please contact the appropriate jurisdiction.
- If you have suspect information, please call the San Carlos Police Bureau at (650) 802-4277 to meet with an officer.
- If this occurred on a state freeway, please contact California Highway Patrol.
- All cases filed using this system will be reviewed by San Carlos Police Bureau staff.
- Upon review, if further investigation or clarification of your case is needed we will contact you.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the San Carlos Police Bureau's Police Online Community Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):