Fee Assistance Program
The Fee Assistance Program, sponsored by the Parks & Recreation Foundation of San Carlos is available only to qualifying San Carlos residents to participate in classes and programs offered through the San Carlos Parks and Recreation Department.
Fee Assistance awards are contingent upon the following:
· Funding availability
· Issued on a first come, first serve basis
· And are for registration fees only and do not include funds for supplies or other cost
To find out if funds are available, please call 650.802.4382
To apply for fee assistance, please download the following form:
Fee Assistance Policy and Application Form (138KB)
Please note the following:For additional questions or assistance, please call the office at 650-802-4382
· Submitting the application does not confirm enrollment or guarantee scholarship.
· Provision of income documentation is done yearly. However, applicant is required to update fee assistance information if financial and/or family status changes. For on-going programs such as Preschool or Pre-K, applicants may be required to submit documentation every three months or upon request.
· Fee Assistance requests must be made in writing and submitted with proper income documentaion. You may mail or drop off to:
The location for the Fee Assistance Program is the Adult Community Center, 601 Chestnut Street, San Carlos.