| |Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.
Arts and Culture Commission - Meeting Agendas & Minutes
The Commission meets at least quarterly on the fourth Tuesday of the months of February, May, August and November at 5:30pm, City Hall, West Gallery, 1st floor, 600 Elm Street, San Carlos.
The functions of the San Carlos Arts and Culture Commission include the following powers and duties:
- To advise the City Council on all matters affecting the historical, artistic and scientific affairs of San Carlos;
- To establish a liaison between the City and historical, cultural, artistic and scientific groups;
- To review all activities in the community that relate to history, arts and science;
- To promote historical, artistic and scientific activities of the San Carlos area;
- To serve in an advisory capacity to groups in the fields of history, arts and science.
Questions regarding this commission may be addressed to Christine Boland, Acting Director of Parks and Recreation, at 650-802-4286 or by emailing: email@example.com.
View/Download - Agenda Packets Online