Transportation & Circulation Commission
The Transportation & Circulation Commission meets every third Tuesday of the month and holds its regular meetings at 7:00 p.m., City Hall, Council Chambers, 600 Elm Street, San Carlos. (Municipal Code §2.24.300, adopted by Ordinance 1383 February, 2007)
The City Council established the Transportation and Circulation Commission to advise the City Council and other City agencies on motorized and non-motorized transportation matters within the City of San Carlos including the following:
- Receive and evaluate complaints and other matters having to do with traffic and circulation, including pedestrian and bicycling matters
- Recommend to the City Council and staff ways and means for improving traffic and circulation conditions, including bicycle and pedestrian conditions, and reducing the use of motorized transportation in the City
- Periodically review and advise the City Council and Planning Commission and staff on matters related to the Circulation Element of the City's General Plan (Draft)
- Advise the City Council, Planning Commission and staff with respect to specific development projects which are referred to the Transportation and Circulation Commission for review, on traffic and circulation matters including bicycling and pedestrian conditions
- Review and comment on preliminary plans for all Capital Improvement Programs related to any and all modes of transportation
Jay Walter, Public Works Director/City Engineer (650) 802-4203
Sara Aliotti, Administrative Assistant (650) 802-4194
View the Commission's Agenda Packets Online at www.epackets.net
Get eNotified of the Commission's Agendas & Minutes
Would you like to be notified when the Transportation and Circulation Commission Agendas & Minutes are out?
Click on the link below to subscribe to the document(s) you want and they will be eMailed to
you as soon as they are posted.
Join the City of San Carlos System