Treasures of South America
September 10 - September 27, 2014
18 Days - 26 Meals
Starting at $7818* (See Tour Details)
Highlights: Rio de Janeiro • Sugarloaf • Christ the Redeemer • Churrascaria • Iguazu Falls • Mendoza, Bodega Tours • Wine Pairing Lunch • Buenos Aires • Tango Show • Lima • San Francisco Monastery • Cuzco • Sacred Valley of the Incas • Pisac Market • Ollantaytambo Ruins • Machu Picchu etc.
- Take a cable car to Sugarloaf and enjoy a breathtaking view of Rio de Janeiro and the famous Copacabana and Ipanema beaches.
- Enjoy a walk through the Argentine and Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls, marveling at the powerful Devil’s Throat.
- Move to the passionate rhythms of tango and experience the “Paris of South America” when you immerse in the culture, cuisine and traditions of Buenos Aires.
- Experience the flavor and history of Argentina's most famous wine, Malbec, during a gourmet wine pairing lunch and visits to bodegas in Mendoza.
- Enjoy breathtaking views through domed cars on the famed Machu Picchu train as you voyage through the Andes to Machu Picchu.
- Learn centuries-old Andean methods of spinning, dyeing and weaving traditional textiles with a visit to a living museum of the Peruvian Andes.
- Explore the colorful markets of Peru, including the famous Pisac village market.
- Savor the local cuisine during an exclusive culinary demonstration at your luxury hotel at the base of Machu Picchu.
View Tour DetailsFor More Information: Beverly Bouma
San Carlos Adult Community Center(650) 802-4384