Leadership: San Carlos - Apply Now
In dynamic sessions held one Friday a month, September through June, participants in Leadership: San Carlos learn about community needs and challenges and how to become involved. Sponsored by the cities and Chambers of Commerce in San Carlos, Redwood City and Belmont, the program features presentations from experts in the field of each topic.
Applications are now open through August 31st. Tuition for the program is $1,000 payable by the first day of class on September 14, 2012. Class members cannot miss more than 2 classes to graduate from the program.
The goals of the program are to:
- Identify and motivate potential leaders
- Acquaint potential leaders with community needs and challenges
- Introduce participants to notable leaders within their communities
- Challenge program participants to become involved in their communities
Sessions generally run from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm. A continental breakfast and lunch are provided.
- Leadership 2012: San Carlos Web Site
- Application Form - Leadership 2012-13 Program