Wireless Telecommunication Facilities Regulations - Hearings on Proposed Amendments
In the links below, related materials have been made available for public review. The packet reviewed by the City Council the February 14, 2011 Public Hearing can also be viewed on the City's ePackets Website at http://www.epackets.net/meetresults.aspx, beginning February 9, 2011.
Amendments to the City's Wireless Telecommunication Facilities Ordinance - San Carlos Municipal Code, Chapter 18.118 (revision) and Chapter 12.32 (new section) - have been developed and are now being reviewed by the Planning Commission and City Council.
The Planning Commission held a public hearing on December 20, 2010 and January 3, 2011. The Planning Commission adopted Resolution 2011-01 available at the link below. to discuss these proposed amendments. The City Council will consider the Planning Commission recommendation regarding proposed changes to be held on February 14, 2011 at 7 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers at 600 Elm Street San Carlos.
The City invites comments on the Proposed Amendments to the City's Wireless Telecommunication Facilities Ordinance at or in advance of the City Council meeting. Comments may be sent to Deborah Nelson, Planning Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the City Hall address.
- Fully Excecuted Planning Commmission Resolution 2011-01 - Title 18 (281.1 kB PDF,)
- Fully Excecuted Planning Commmission Resolution 2011-01 - Title 12 (307.9 kB PDF,)
- January 3, 2011 Staff Report (870kB PDF,)
- December 20, 2010 Memo to the Planning Commission (284kB PDF,)
- Resolution (666kB PDF,)
- Draft Wireless Telecommunications Facilities - Zoning [Chapter 18.118] (2.9MB PDF,)
- Draft Wireless Telecommunications Facilities - Streets, Sidewalks and Public Places [Chapter 12.32](1.01MB PDF,)
Materials from December 20, 2010 Planning Commission Meeting