Economic Development Advisory Commission
The Economic Development Advisory Commission (EDAC) is a seven-member advisory commission appointed by the City Council. The commission members include representatives of our business community. EDAC members provide the City Council with advice and recommendations on our economic development programs, goals and objectives.
The Commission’s goals include:
- Ensuring citywide economic development sustainability.
- Maintaining a successful business climate.
- Ensuring a diverse job base.
- Securing an adequate range of housing for employees.
- Handling any matters assigned by the City Council.
The Economic Development Advisory Commission meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in the Collaboration Room in San Carlos City Hall, 600 Elm Street in San Carlos.
For more information on the Committee, email Economic Development & Housing Manager Adam Aronson.
|Laura Kotee, Alternate Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||6/30/2026|