San Mateo County Economic Development Association (SAMCEDA)
- SAMCEDA is a private-public partnership that aims to promote economic development and job growth in San Mateo County, California. They provide resources and services to businesses including business attraction and retention, site selection, workforce development, financing and incentives, advocacy and support.
Chamber San Mateo County
- The Chamber of San Mateo County is an association of businesses that combines efforts to ensure the economic vitality of the county. They provide networking opportunities, advocacy, and business resources to help businesses thrive.
Silicon Valley Economic Development Alliance (SVEDA)
- SVEDA is a regional economic development website designed to assist you with business site selection, expansion, and relocation analysis. They provide comprehensive data and resources to help you make informed decisions about your business.
Small Business Development Centers
- This Small Business Administration program provides management assistance to current and prospective small-business owners. They offer one-on-one counseling, training, and other resources to help entrepreneurs start and grow successful businesses.
- We hope that you find these resources helpful in achieving your business goals in San Carlos. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
LoopNet Commercial Space Search Engine
- LoopNet is a commercial real estate marketplace where you can search for currently available commercial space for sale or lease in San Carlos. You can use our custom search powered by LoopNet to find the perfect space for your business needs.
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center
- The Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center is a nonprofit organization that provides small-business training and support services throughout the Bay Area. The Center promotes lasting economic development for individuals and communities that traditionally have not had access to capital and business support. They offer a wide range of programs, including business planning, financial management, and marketing.
- SCORE is a nonprofit association focused on creating strong small-business communities through education and mentoring. SCORE volunteers and business counselors provide confidential and free business advice. They can help you develop and sharpen your business plan, improve your marketing, increase your cash flow, and more.
California Association for Local Economic Development (CALED)
- CALED is a statewide association dedicated to serving professionals involved in the many aspects of economic development. Their mission is to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for all Californians by providing leadership, advocacy, and education on economic development.