- The general public has priority for use during non- permitted times.
- Tennis play, tennis shoes, and tennis equipment only on courts.
- Three balls maximum per court. Permit holders and City-sponsored lessons may be granted ball limit exemptions.
- Play is limited to one hour. Play may continue if no one is waiting. Players must relinquish the courts if players are waiting.
- Two players must be present to hold a court. If a single player is holding a court, the single player waiting for their partner is given a 10-minute grace period before forfeiting their priority for occupying the court.
- Water only on court (no other food or drinks allowed.)
- Only Parks and Recreation Department or City-sponsored lessons are allowed. Unpermitted private instructors or lessons are not allowed.
- No bicycles skates, scooters, or skateboards allowed on courts at any time.
- No animals allowed. Service animals trained to aid individual with disabilities are welcome.
- Please be sure to remove trash and keep courts clean.
- Tennis courts lights are accessible until 10:00 p.m.
- Once the button is pressed, the lights will be on for one hour.
- The button to turn on the lights at Burton Courts is located in the fence on Court #2.
- The button to turn on the lights at Highlands Courts is located on the fence next to court desired to be lit.
No Facebook Posts Found.