About the Economic Development Advisory Commission
The Economic Development Advisory Commission (EDAC) is a seven-member advisory commission appointed by the City Council. The commission members include representatives of our business community. EDAC members provide the City Council with advice and recommendations on our economic development programs, goals and objectives.
The Commission’s goals include:
- Ensuring citywide economic development sustainability.
- Maintaining a successful business climate.
- Ensuring a diverse job base.
- Securing an adequate range of housing for employees.
- Handling any matters assigned by the City Council.
The EDAC meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 4 p.m. in the Collaboration Room at City Hall, 600 Elm St., San Carlos.
Current EDAC Members
|Daniel Guhrfirstname.lastname@example.org||(650) 860-6102||6/30/2021|
|Nancy Luscriemail@example.com||(415) 342-8075||6/30/2019|
|Josh Zaroorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(816) 914-3196||6/30/2019|
For more information, contact the Economic Development Division at (650) 802-4263.