We in the City Manager’s office make sure San Carlos operates quickly and efficiently.
Our duties include:
- Supervising all City departments’ operations.
- Creating policies for San Carlos.
- Submitting a balanced budget to the City Council.
- Recommending strategies for development and progress throughout the City.
- Following the creation of state laws and participating in their development.
- Working with state representatives from our area.
- Implementing the Climate Action Plan.
The Communications team, part of the City Manager’s office, takes on these responsibilities:
- Sharing information about the City with the general public and news organizations.
- Managing outreach efforts for residents and people outside San Carlos.