How to Report a Code Enforcement Issue that IS Visible From the Public Right-of-Way
If you want to report a code enforcement issue that is visible from the public right-of-way, there are three ways to do so:
- By Phone: Call (650) 802-4261.
- Online: Report an issue online through the City’s service request application, Inform San Carlos.
- In Person: Visit the Building Division during open counter hours of 9 a.m. - noon or by appointment. To schedule an appointment, call (650) 802-4261, or email email@example.com.
How to Report a Code Enforcement Issue that IS NOT Visible From the Public Right-of-Way
If the issue that you are reporting is not visible from the public right-of-way, please download, fill out and sign the form below:
This form can be submitted:
- Online: Email the City’s Building Official at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Person: Visit the Building Division during open counter hours of 9 a.m. - noon or by appointment.
Mosquitos and Vector Control
San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District
Online Service Request: www.smcmvcd.org/help
Phone: (650) 344-8592
Additional questions or special circumstances? Give us a call, at (650) 802-4261.