Due to the COVID-19 response, the City has suspended all Parks and Recreation programs and facilities. For more information, visit: cityofsancarlos.org/coronavirus .
Parks & Recreation promotes well-being and enhances the quality of life for local residents through a range of parks, facilities, and educational and entertainment programs and services. We are focused on creating recreational opportunities that bring friends and families together to have fun and build lasting memories in the City of Good Living.
San Carlos Blood Drive
Blood donations are needed now more than ever! The City of San Carlos, in partnership with the Community Foundation is hosting a Blood Drive with the American Red Cross at the Youth Center on Saturday, June 6.
05/01/2020 2:14 PM
May 23 No information for likes
Here are some easy tips for a fun and safe outdoor experience this holiday weekend!
• Plan your outing – have an alternate outdoor destination if your first choice is crowded.
• Bring water, face covering and hand sanitizer.
• Visit early in the day. Trails are often less crowded, and temperatures are cooler in the morning.
• Share the park. Spend a little less time in the park so others can use the trails, too.
• Be considerate of others. Walk in single file on narrow and one-way trails and put on face coverings when you can’t maintain 6 feet apart between you and other park visitors.
• Help us keep parks clean. Use a trash can if available, otherwise pack out what
you pack in.
Together, we can keep parks safe and open!
To view San Mateo County Park locations, visit:
https://parks.smcgov.org/ May 23 No information for likes May 21 No information for likes
The grazing goats have completed their annual feeding at Arguello Park and this morning, they were loaded up to make their way over to La Mesa Drive where they will graze for a few more days. Having goats graze in our open space parks and City parcels is an effective, nearly carbon-neutral weed control technique which is also cost-effective, nontoxic, and nonpolluting. 👍 #goatsinsancarlos #CityofGoodLiving Redwood City Fire Department City of San Carlos