Caring Cupboard is a free and confidential food support program, run by San Carlos Service Clubs for Seniors, in partnership with the City of San Carlos Adult Community Center.
As of April 1, 2020, due to the COVID-19 crisis, the age requirement for the program has been waived. Caring Cupboard is open to all San Carlos Residents.
Groceries are provided every Wednesday. Follow these steps to join the program:
- Fill out the Application
- Submit to email@example.com or call (650) 802-4384
- Pick-up is on Wednesdays from 12-2pm or delivery is also available upon request
- You are a San Carlos resident
- Your total monthly income from all sources (see grid)
- Or qualify for Section 8, or free lunch program
- Or recently unemployed