After School Drop-In
The Youth Center drop-in is a free, supervised after-school program featuring a full-size gym, game room, homework assistance and staff-led activities. Work on your basketball shot, play video games, dominate in a ping-pong tournament or just hang with friends!
- Open to all students ages 10-17.
- Located at the San Carlos Youth Center, 1001 Chestnut St. in Burton Park. (Map)
Supervised by trained staff, the drop-in program offers many activities designed to fit all interests.
- Homework Center: Free tutoring and homework support Monday-Thursday. Chromebooks and textbooks available.
- Game Room: Ping pong, pool table, Nintendo Switch, and more!
- Gym: Open full-size gym for basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, and group games.
- Zen Den: A safe and supportive space for participants.
After School Drop-In Hours
- Monday-Friday: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Summer Drop-In Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
How to Register
- 2019-2020 SCYC Drop In Youth Registration Packet
- Or pick up a form at the Youth Center Front Desk.
- Call (650) 802-4471 for more information.
The Youth Center hosts a number of special events and teen trips open to all Youth Center members. For more information, please contact (650) 802-4471.