After School Drop-In
The Youth Center Drop-In is a free, supervised after-school program featuring a full-size gym, activities room, homework assistance and staff-led activities.
- Open to all students ages 10-17.
- Located at the San Carlos Youth Center, 1001 Chestnut St. in Burton Park. (Map)
After School Drop-In Hours
- Monday-Friday: 3 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 1 to 6 p.m.
Drop-In Open Gym for Teens
The Drop-In Open Gym sessions are free, extended hours for teens to play sports of their choice in our full-size gymnasium.
- Open to all students in 8th through 12th grade only.
- Hours: Wednesday-Friday: 6 to 8 p.m.
How to Register
- 2019-2020 SCYC Drop In Youth Registration Packet
- Or pick up a form at the Youth Center Front Desk.
- Call (650) 802-4471 for more information.