Laurel Street Banners
Nonprofit organizations either based in San Carlos or with a local affiliate in San Carlos may apply to reserve a week on the Laurel Street banner schedule to promote an event. There is no fee for this opportunity. To submit a request:
- Review the Banner Placements on Laurel Street Policies and Procedures.
- If your organization and event meet the qualifications outlined in the policy, fill out the Laurel Street Temporary Banner Permit Application, and
- Submit proof of liability insurance.
Feel free to contact us to check the schedule for availability. If your organization’s application is approved, you can then have your banner made according to the Laurel Street Banners Design Requirements, and delivered to the Corporation Yard, located at 1000 Bransten Road, San Carlos.
Laurel Street Banner Contact: Vicky Galea, email@example.com, (650) 802-4421.
The City of San Carlos permits the placement of A-frame signage at seven specific locations. Applications are accepted throughout the calendar year.
Please note that:
- Reservations are booked on a first-come, first-served basis as well as the event’s priority status.
- City of San Carlos sponsored events receive first priority status.
- City of San Carlos affiliated events, promoted by nonprofit organizations based in the City of San Carlos, receive second priority status.
- Applications for non-city affiliated organizations or events are not accepted.
Please make sure to review the additional guidelines on the application.
To apply, fill out the A-Frame Sign Application 2018.
A-Frame Contact: San Carlos Planning Department, (650) 802-4263