Laurel Street Banners
Non-profit organizations either based in San Carlos, or which have a local affiliate in San Carlos may apply to reserve a week on the Laurel Street banner schedule to promote an event. There is no fee for this opportunity. To submit a request:
- Review the Banner Placements on Laurel Street Policies and Procedures
- If your organization and event meet the qualifications outlined in the policy, fill out the Laurel Street Temporary Banner Permit Application, and
- Submit proof of liability insurance.
Feel free to contact us to check the schedule for availability. If your organization’s application is approved, you can then have your banner made according to the Laurel Street Banners Design Requirements, and delivered to the Corporation Yard, located at 1000 Bransten Road.
Laurel Street Banner Contact: Vicky Galea, firstname.lastname@example.org, (650) 802-4421.
Another option to promote events is to obtain a permit for A-Frames.
The City of San Carlos permits the placement of A-Frame signage at seven specific City of San Carlos locations. Applications are accepted throughout the calendar year.
Please note that:
- Reservations are booked on a first come, first serve basis as well as the event’s “priority status”.
- City of San Carlos sponsored events are given “First priority status”.
- City of San Carlos affiliated events, promoted by non-profit organizations based in the City of San Carlos are given “Second priority status”.
- Applications for non-city affiliated organizations or events are not accepted.
Please make sure to review the additional guidelines on the application.
To apply, fill out the A-Frame Sign Application 2018.
A-Frame Contact: Planning Department, (650) 802-4263